What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When you register on our site, you may ask your name or e-mail address. However, you can visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
All information we collect from you can be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience ( your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we constantly strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process information (your information, public or private, without your consent, for whatever reason, will not be sold, -exchanged, Transferred or passed on any other company other than the purpose or Expressly requested service).
- To send periodic e-mails (the e-mail address you can send and receive information about your information requests, downloads, in addition to receiving incidental company news, updates, related product or service information, et cetera).
Note: If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails, we will add detailed unsubscribe instructions to the bottom of each e-mail.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a number of security measures for the security of your personal information when you place an order or enter, provide or consult your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive information is sent via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and is required to keep the information confidential.
Yes (cookies are small files that allow the service provider to access your computers via your web browser, if you allow them to do so).
If you want, you can choose to have your computer alert you every time a cookie is sent, or you can disable all cookies through your browser settings. As with most websites, some of our services may not work properly if you disable your cookies.
Can we release information to external parties?
We do not sell, trade or pass on your personal data to external parties. This does not apply to trusted third parties who use our website, lead our company or serve you as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also disclose your information if we believe that it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect our rights, property or security.
Of course our own Mi8 Marketing Platform is used to collect visitor statistics.
Mi8 Marketing Cloud is a DMP (Data Management Platform) and offers a clear analysis tool that enables website owners to understand how visitors interact with their website. Mi8 Marketing customers can view different dashboards about how visitors interact with their website and other data sources, so that they can improve them. Mi8 Marketing collects information as a registered user of our website. Once you are a registered user, Mi8 reports the website trends without identifying individual visitors.
Left from third parties
No other companies collect data. Collecting anonymous visitor data through Google Analytics (see above) is the only exception. We do not allow advertising companies or other companies to collect data through our website.
See our Terms and Conditions section for use, disclaimers and limitations of liability for the use of our website a t https://www.mi8.marketing/privacy/
This policy was last modified on 22-11-2018
To contact us
1031 KS Amsterdam
+31 (0) 20 22 99 401